How can you be you and thrive?
Trust comes from being authentic.
Trust comes from being completely you.
Express how you feel through raw honesty.
Your honesty allows others to feel at ease.
Being confident in who you are.
Stand for something.
Share your passion.
As you develop your passion, you also develop your inner expert.
Be confident in being an expert in something you stand for.
As women, sometimes, we feel these crossroad feelings.
- finishing university
- exiting or entering a relationship
- exiting a or starting a new career or business
- entering into motherhood
- dealing with a death
You are not alone. Take a breath and know this. I want you to know that these times happen…and the best bit is this… they pass.
Remember Who You Are.
Remember What You Stand For.
Creating Your “This is What I Stand For” Vision Board
- Pull out from magazines any image or words that captured you.
(Don’t think about it too much, if it has captured you and resonates with you
then pull it out)
- Stick your finds on a big bit of cardboard.
- Attach your “This is What I Stand For Board” up on your wall.
- Yay! Now you have a collage of everything you stand for, right now.
Want to know what’s also great?
- Write down 5 of your top values for where you are at in your life right now.
- Put them on a blank piece of paper next to your amazing
“This Is What I Stand For” Vision Board.
Step back and have a look.
This is you.
Walk with confidence
Speak with confidence.
We may not always know where we are heading but with some time out we can definitely check inwards and know who we are.
In your profession you will thrive by being you.
May your communication to connect with your customers / clients shine, but never change yourself, as people will adore your individuality when you are authentic in your ways.