Life can be a string of the same routines bound together that play out day in, day out and all merge into each other upon reflection.
When you think about your past it is the holidays and massive life events that stick out in your memory not the everyday repetitive commitments.
In order to check in with oneself and get in touch with where you are at or feeling, it is essential to take some time out. To gain a greater perspective taking a break somewhere different and removing yourself from your environment can be the key!
If you can say yes to any of these I suggest you treat yourself to one our retreats in Bali next year!
- Haven’t taken a trip by yourself or with a friend or loved one in over a year?
- Are craving some time out to reflect on which direction you want to take next in your life?
- Your body and mind need a wellness detox?
- You want to try something new such a yoga or surfing in a supportive environment?
- You want to meet new like-minded people?
- Want to have the freedom to indulge in the activities that please you while being apart of a retreat?
- Want to stay in a 5 star villa in the heart of the most popular area in Bali, Seminyak?
- Would your enjoy being served amazing healthy, tasty fresh meals with some great people have time to simply relax?
- Want to explore Bali’s beaches, restaurants, great shops and its incredible culture?
Bali Fusion Wellness Yoga, Surf Retreat
- July 19th to 25th, 2014
- August 2nd to 8th, 2014
- Triple Share $2,495
- Double Share $2,695
- Private Room $3,395
Click here for more information