I find being pregnant with only weeks to go, (And baby has turned… the yoga did it!!) and running after a very busy 2 year old; having quick energy rich snacks on hand is essential!
These deliciously yummy balls are the best snack for the whole family! Super easy to make once you have the ingredients and they can be frozen once you make a big batch!
What you need
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup activated nuts (I like almonds and walnuts)
- 1/3 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
What you do
1. Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes to soften.
2. Whilst dates are soaking add nuts, cacao, shredded coconut, and coconut oil to processor and mix.
3. Add dates and process.
4. If mixture is too dry add water.
5. Roll mixture into bite size ball size.
6. Roll balls in shredded coconut or cacao powder or do half half!
7. Serve and enjoy!!